Entry Booth Opens at 9:00 a.m. Show Starts at 9:30 a.m. $7.50 per Class, Ribbons to 6th Place Coffee/hot chocolate and snacks If entries warrant, the junior classes will be further divided by age.
- Costume Class (may be split into Adult/Child classes, depending on entries)
- Lead Line
- Walk Trot assisted - Junior Rider (18 years and under)
- Walk Trot – Junior Rider (18 years and under)
- Basic Seat Equitation- Jr.
- Hunter Under Saddle- Jr.
- English Pleasure-Jr.
- Ghostly Pairs Class (Adults & Children welcome!) At Approximately 11:00am begin senior classes (if enough entries)
- Walk Trot – Senior Rider (19 and older)
- Basic Seat Equitation Sr.
- Hunter Under Saddle Sr.
- English Pleasure Sr.
- Suitable to become a Dressage Horse
Break to set course
Clear Round Jumpers $ 5 (start time TBA, approx. 12 or 1pm)
- Cross Poles
- 2’ Jumpers and higher as time allows