Instruction is available at the club from certified professional trainers specializing in Dressage, Hunter, Jumper and Equitation. In order to take instruction at the Club, riders must be members or pay the guest rider fee.
SRC does not offer horse rentals or a public lesson program, though several of the club's instructors are able to provide horses for their clients. Check the individual instructors' links below for details. Each instructor coordinates and schedules his or her own lessons, and should be contacted directly for rates and availability.
All SRC Instructors are Equine Canada Certified Coaches, and hold insurance and First Aid certification. Only those sanctioned by the Board of Directors are permitted to teach on the grounds, with the exception of coaching participants at events open to the public. Please refer to the Club's Policy on Instruction for a definition of the activities that are considered to be instruction.
- Laura Balisky (Hunter/Jumper)
- Jennifer Bell (Hunter)
- Amanda Brooks (Hunter/Jumper)**
- Amelia Butler (Hunter/Jumper)
- Kelsey Campbell (Hunter/Jumper)**
- Kindry Dunbar (Hunter/Equitation)
- Pippa Emrick (Hunter/Jumper, Dressage)**
- Ali Hedden (Hunter/Jumper)
- Kaya Hunter (Hunter/Jumper/Dressage)**
- Robyn Hunt (Beginners, Hunter/Jumper)**
- Alison Hughes Martin (Dressage)
- Rick Maynard (Hunter/Jumper/Eventing)**
- Uta McNamara (Dressage)
- Tanya Rosen (Hunter/Jumper/Equitation)**
- Margot Vilvang (Beginners, Hunter/Jumper)**
- Claudia Zurmuhle (Dressage, Drill Team, Vaulting, Low H/J)**
- Georgann Gregory (Hunter/Jumper)
- Derek Huget (Dressage)
- Andrea Taylor (Dressage)
- Caroline Weeks (Hunter/Jumper)
**Lesson horses available